Sound Asleep Private Consultation (RM699)
This is my most popular program that is designed to help you uncover the reasons why your baby is having sleep issues and teach you step-by-step how you can get both you and your baby’s sleep needs met.
The steps and suggestions in the program is tailored to your baby as there are no two babies alike.
WHAT YOU’RE GETTING FROM THE PROGRAM
- Full investigation and assessment of your baby’s sleep
- 1.5 hours initial consultation to the discuss the assessment and your plan moving forward
- 30 days of unlimited email support and 2x 30 minutes phone follow up
- A personalized sleep plan that is catered to solve your baby’s sleep issues and achieve your goals
We can meet in person in your home or via video session (Skype, FaceTime).
AnnouncementI’m on my maternity leave and will be back to work officially from 9th January 2018 onwards.
I am taking on clients for Skype/FaceTime consultations for now, but all other in-home consultations with support will resume next year.
There will also be a raise by 15-20% in my fees starting 1st January 2018 .
As a transition period, I’m offering this year’s fee if you book before 31st December 2017 and utilise the consult session anytime before 31st January 2018.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- You need help on how to wean your baby from breastfeeding to sleep
- You want to stop rocking your child to sleep
- You want your baby or child to sleep longer at night (4 hours stretch is like a dream to you)
- You need support for your child to fall asleep faster at bedtime (not take 1-2 hours to sleep)
- You want to stop the early rising and help your child sleep longer until it’s sunrise
- You want practical strategies to help your baby nap longer than 30 minutes